Thursday, June 5, 2008

Missing the Sauce

YOU GO GUY!!!!!!!!
Inbox X


NCCHINADOL@aol.com to me
show details 10:26 PM (9 hours ago) Reply


I miss it so bad. 64 this August and Can't stand the thought of another summer cookout w/o "THE SAUCE" Nothing will ever be as good. We're in the midst of planning a G S H Wheel Club Bus Drivers Reunion and have wished we could be sitting out there under that wonderful arbor of Wisteria. making plans and seeing some of the drivers, just like we did in the late '50s thru 1963. Oh for those days again.............But thank you for giving us this spot to look at and keep up with and to keep Boar & Castle Sauce alive and well. I've done my part. My three girls were raised on it and my seventeen year old Grandson is missing it toooo!!! So we are three generations behind you on this. Thanks Again. PAM B :O)

No comments: